“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Saturday, March 21, 2009

TRIVIA ON FRANCIS MAGALONA



Bagets 2 (1984)- Stars William Martinez, JC Bonnin, Herbert Bautista, Raymond Lauchengco/ Introducing Francis Magalona
, Ramon Christopher and Jon-Jon Hernandez/ Directed by Maryo J. De Los Reyes

Ninja Kids (1986)- Stars JC Bonnin, Francis Magalona, Ramon Christopher, Keno, Ricky Rivero, Dennis Da Silva and Herbert Bautista/ with Lea Salonga, Yani De Veyra, Mia Prats/ Directed by Pablo Santiago


Did you know that Master Rapper Francis Magalona dream of becoming a priest someday? In an article-interview by Ms. Baby Gil published in the Times Journal, dated December 16, 1984, Francis said that his first dream was to become a priest. “When I told my parents about it, they had a long talk with my confessor who advised us to wait a while because I was very young and might still change my mind. I was enrolled at San Beda taking up Business Administration when I entered the movies,” he said.



Time Journal/ December 16, 1984

(click image to enlarge)



Family Tree (1986)- Stars Nida Blanca, Luis Gonzales, Francis Magalona, Nadia Montenegro, Manilyn Reynes, Michael Locsin, Chuckie Dreyfuss and Chichay, Cachupoy/ Directed by Mike Relon Makiling

1 comment:

Spike said...

Best movie ever Ninja Kids
BTW do you have a copy of this...I'm desperate...thanks!

here's my number 0917465676

thanks again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin