“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

THE SEVENTIES # 776: GLORIA ROMERO, GINA ALAJAR, RODEL NAVAL, ZENY ZABALA, BALOT, TANGE, ETANG DISCHER IN "THE WITCH" (1975)


"The Witch" (1975)
Solar Movie Enterprise Co.
Release Date March 22, 1975
Cinematography Wong Kuid Nam, Gener Buenaseda
Producer Lee Long Koan, Nellie Ybanez
Associate Producer Shen Chun
Direction Ngai Hoi Fung, Ben Feleo
Cast Gloria Romero, Gina Alajar, Rodel Naval, Zeny Zabala, Balot Tange, Etang Discher, Venchito Galvez, Angel Confiado, Nenita Jana

1 comment:

Delia said...

I've been searching for this movie, The Witch, for a long time. Rodel Naval is my brother. May I know how to get a copy of this movie (Analog or Digital, or in VHS) and I'm willing to pay for it. Please contact me at dnaval.contreras@gmail.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin